AFP Printer Driver for Windows installs a virtual printer that allows users to create AFP overlays, documents, page segments, and medium overlays from any Windows application that supports printing. After you print your document to the AFP Printer, you will be prompted by a Save As dialog to specify the name and location of the AFP file to be generated. If you wish to bypass the dialog, you can simply make the AFP Printer work in the server mode.
- Store all client users' AFP documents, page segments and overlays into a folder of your choice on the server
- Launch any external program to perform specific task on the server after an AFP file is created
- Upload AFP documents to a FTP server when finish
- Copy AFP files to a specific folder or remote location when finish
- Mail AFP documents when finish
- Print AFP files to a non-IPDS printer when finish
- Convert AFP to PDF files when finish
- Support data pipe and synchronization
Automatic installation, create AFP overlay, page segment, overlay quickly and reliably on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 or later.
IBM AS/400 users who need to create AFP file on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 or later.